- Support Brand Manager to develop brand strategy and annual brand plan with key projects & budget allocation to deliver brand objectives in the early of the year.
- Lead to develop, conduct & control Partnership related, includes: Brand Partnership Deals & Digital Sponsor Partnership.
- Lead to develop, conduct & control Brand partnership deals as below key bullet points:
+ Collab with Business Development & Commercial team to held offline pitch for brand partnership packages.
+ Be in charge for brand side to do benefits which offered to each brands.
+ Control brand visibility benefits brand offer to Sendo in offline groceries & store chains.
+ Market visit to control & report offline brand visibility adaption progress.
- Lead to develop, conduct & control Digital Sponsor partnership deals as below key bullet points:
+ Work with TV media agency & TV show production house to produce TV Show series for Sendo.
+ Collab with business development team to do the show in key provinces that Sendo focusing on.
- Support Brand team to do monthly buyer interview to explore & understand buyer’s need.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Economics, or Business-related.
- At least 2-3 years of experience at ABM position and has experience in Trade Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum one (1) years of experience within a managerial/leadership role with proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Exposure to digital marketing and brand management.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Vietnamese).
- Strong project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and our customers
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion
- Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with discount for family members
- Annual health check
- 18 days of annual leave
- Company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on special accession: individual /company birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Internal activities, sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path