Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people in a team that always focuses on us, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
- Guide and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner and Development Team to do everything possible to delight customers
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Ensure and facilitate cross-team coordination
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing, and report team progress to senior management
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Good skills to coach the team how to follow agile scrum.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burn-down metrics, velocity and user stories etc.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like User Stories, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, etc
- Planning Experience
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance Review up to 2 times/year
- Company and team-building trip every year
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Many fun and meaning activities such as sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path
There are 0 comments on this post