Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
- Support Product Manager to:
- Define product vision, strategy, and roadmap with in-depth understanding of markets, competition, and user needs
- Identify and target key user segments for existing and new products
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products and ensure successful product delivery
- Be the owner of the entire product life cycle and work hands-on with various teams such as user experience, user research, marketing, engineering, legal and business development to research, plan, build, ship and manage products.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and direction of products
- Main point of contact for day-to-day operations, requests, issues, etc.
- Collaborate across departments and teams in all software development phases to ensure all parties are aligned with the requirements of the project
- Engage and discuss on requirements gathering and analyzing
- Develop user stories, requirements specifications and other necessary documentations
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
All of our jobs require:
- 1+ years of experience in Product Executive (Business Analyst) position
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- A passion & expertise for web/mobile platforms and technologies
- A diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills in product management
- Great communication skills and an ability to explain your design decisions clearly, including the problem you are solving, alternative options you considered, and preferred solutions
- An interest in high-level product strategy and vision and a recognition of how your work can impact it
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience building and shipping products from the ground up is a plus
- Experience with driving mobile app growth with a focus on improving user engagement and retention is a huge plus
- Great communication skills. We’re a truly diversified team, so clear communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion
- Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with discount for family members
- Annual health check
- 18 days of annual leave
- Company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on special accession: individual /company birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Internal activities, sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path