- The core duty of the Public Relations team is to develop and maintain Sendo’s image of a major e-commerce player with strong core values and contributions to the betterment of Vietnamese’s lives.
- Maintaining & finding ways to build stronger relationships with journalists and news reporters.
- Support the PR Team Lead on crafting communications strategies that match the target audience’s insights and adhere to the Company’s business goals.
- Working closely with the team lead on composing PR content for press releases and social media channels, following the overall content direction of each campaign.
- Crisis Management: monitor the media and prepare for crises, propose strategies for crisis evasion and treatment.
- Working with the Company’s management to prepare for public events, media interviews, and maintain the Company’s public image.
- Working with PR agency partners & internal stakeholders to assure campaigns are executed as planned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Economics, or Business-related.
- Proven 01+ years of professional experience as a PR Specialist, Marketing Communications Specialist or 02+ years of professional experience as a journalist for economics and market desks.
- Have a strong sense of what makes a news article front-page worthy or shareable on social media.
- Preferred: have proven success with storytelling contents and/or contents that get picked up organically by the press.
- Understand the inner workings of the press, and how journalists pick stories to feature.
- Have good relationship with the press, particularly with economics and market desks.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Knowledgeable of social media and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Positive, creative, and progressive thinking.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion
- Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with discount for family members
- Annual health check
- 18 days of annual leave
- Company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on special accession: individual /company birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Internal activities, sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path