Market Research Specialist
- In-house weekly and monthly research: Understand the business needs of requesters thoroughly and propose the relevant research scope and approach that address properly their business/ research needs.
- For Monthly Customer & Market Research: work closely and effectively with related stakeholders (Product, Brand, Planning, Customer Experience team, etc) to understand all of the triggers and barriers of lapsers, current buyers, and loyalty buyers to consult for growing business and brand awareness.
- For Monthly Brand Health Tracker projects: collab with the Planning & Brand team to measure Brand TOM recall in terms of brand positioning, explore the customer needs/ insights and provide useful inputs to the Marketing & Brand plan.
- Work independently from top to end in the implementation of internal research projects: questionnaire/ DG design, data analysis, report writing and providing actionable recommendations for business questions that need sound decision-making. Support the Marketing Director in addressing customer insights-related questions/ requests by internal stakeholders.
- Out-sourced research project – once a year: Evaluate and adjust the proposals made by research agencies so that the final one is produced up to the highest work in terms of timing, budget and quality of deliverables. Effectively manage external agencies to have research projects completed timely and with high-quality of work (actionable insights) as planned & expected. Provide useful and insightful inputs to the work of agencies across the key milestones of project execution (discussion guide development or questionnaire design, topline, reporting).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Economics, or Business-related.
- At least 5 years’ experience in market research (2 years working experience for a market research agency is preferable) and a minimum of 1 year of working as a CI/ market research supervisor.
- Execution at excellence level: take full ownership to resolve difficulties, and challenges and deliver the project objectives efficiently with the highest standard of quality.
- Working together: work well with different types of people including external research vendors and internal stakeholders; proactively contribute thoughts, and ideas in meetings, and cross-functional projects.
- Strategic thinking: think the big picture and use good judgment to find HOWs to approach/ implement one issue/ challenge thoroughly and efficiently.
- Great data analytic skills (i.e either qualitative or quantitative data points)
- Be a great communicator, both spoken and written English communication
- CX (customer experience) skills/ experience (i.e design thinking) is preferred.
- Growth mindset.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholderFull-time
Consult, create and maintain dashboards, analyze reports for the Board of Director and key businessFull-time