The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with investors and all stakeholders. He/She will be responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. He/She will aslo work with fundraising advisors on due diligence, coordinating with business intelligence team to prepare data for analysis. He/She may participate in the process of doing research on the industry to contribute in forming proper business/investment strategies for the company.
The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Analyse potential shareholder issues
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual investor reports
- Answers questions and provides proper information on the company’s financials and business operations to investors and shareholders
- Prepare presentation slides and reports for the management team to meet investors and stakeholders.
- Manage the due diligence process during the fundraising rounds and/or M&A deals
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, and anything else that could impact the business
- Doing research in the industry and companies in the industry to identify key business/commercial trends
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- A Bachelor/Master's degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 5 or more years of experience dealing with investors and/or implementing investment deals, especially experience in managing the due diligence process. Experience in working at Big4 / Investment Banking / Investment Research is preferred.
- Understanding Corporate/Securities laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements is a plus.
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques, valuation methods, business analysis, and industry research used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion
- Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with discount for family members
- Annual health check
- 18 days of annual leave
- Company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on special accession: individual /company birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Internal activities, sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path