We are currently looking for curious Data Scientists to help Sendo improve its recommender system. You will have an opportunity to work on a cross-disciplinary team of business owners, product managers, applied data scientists and engineers. In this role, you will apply your modeling skills to produce personalized recommendations to millions of customers to provide best customer experience.
- Analyze massive eCommerce data to find valuable insights and translate these insights into business impact.
- Build ML solutions for various customer touchpoints in the Sendo app such as Home page, listing page, search page, etc.
- Monitoring performances of recommendation solutions after deployment; modify & adjust models in case of deteriorating performance
- Adjusting recommendation solutions in case of changing business requirements
- Works closely with other stakeholders such as business owners, product managers to understand the problems & build AI solutions to solve them
- Work on a variety of problems of Sendo. You will work in a fast-changing environment that requires you to adapt and learn new skills at a fast pace.
- BS, MS in quantitative fields such as computer science, mathematics, etc. or at least 1 year of experience in machine learning.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, C++
- Experience with one of the machine learning domains such as computer vision, natural language processing, etc.
- Experience with recommender system is preferred
- Experience with Big Data Frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, or MapReduce is preferred
- Working experience in deploying machine learning solutions is a big plus
- Experience in eCommerce domain is preferred
- Experience with conducting A/B test is preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attractive 13th month salary and performance bonus
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion
- Premium private insurance (PTI Insurance) with discount for family members
- Annual health check
- 18 days of annual leave
- Company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on special accession: individual /company birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Internal activities, sport and social clubs
- Opportunity to training both technical and soft skills to develop your career path