Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Write document, review code and support technical for junior members.
- Collaborate to R&D, System, Product, Seller teams to build or maintain Sendo’s products.
- Working in squad Account to improve Sign in/up flow, User Authentication, Authorization, User Segmentation to help improve buyers & sellers experience
- Have knowledge in the following technologies: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx, Git, Jenkins
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Golang (preferred)/Nodejs/PHP/.NET/Java
- Experience working on both relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB) and comfortable with writing and maintaining performant SQL queries.
- Experience working on Redis for caching/speeding up apps performance.
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving skill, critical thinking, and communication skill.
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale application with a user-empathetic mindset
- Enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including extra medical insurance.
- 13th month salary
- Attractive performance bonus
- Opportunity to become Sendo’s shareholder through ESOP plan
- Annual company trips and team buildings
- Gifts on birthday, Tet and Holidays
- Sport and social clubs
- Opportunities for both technical and soft skill training
- Annual performance review for salary raise and promotion